March 13, 2015
This version contains most of the functionalities required for generating test cases in real world.
- Support scalar variables of types other than
- Support vector and matrix variables.
- Support for lines and grid segments.
- Implement convenience macros for specifying I/O segments.
- Support sample test cases as literal lines of strings.
- Check and report invalid input format.
- Check and report failed solution execution.
- Add intermediate method that can modify input variables before being output.
- Increase limit of subtasks and test groups to 10.
- Host documentation at Read the Docs.
- Change build system to CMake.
- Change extensions of header files to .hpp.
- Add code coverage reporting using Coveralls.io.